The Manchester City boss has problems with African players according to Toure or so he claims in a French publication and he is going to destroy the myth about Pep so what's your thoughts on his claims , this might end up in court I would imagine .

I thought Pep and Yaya kissed and made up? Seems not.

I hope Yaya blows Pep out the water. A successful manager because he's managed clubs who are expected to win the league. Zidane is more successful than him.

2 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:

I thought Pep and Yaya kissed and made up? Seems not.

I hope Yaya blows Pep out the water. A successful manager because he's managed clubs who are expected to win the league. Zidane is more successful than him.

Zidane is "more successful"?

If we take their spells at Madrid and Barcelona, around 3 years each, Zidane won 9 trophies while Guardiola won 14.

I'm not sure how you reached that patently false conclusion that Zidane is more successful.

Guardiola has since won anther 9 trophies in 2 completely different countries. 

Moreover, if Guradiola is a "successful manager because he's managed clubs who are expected to win the league", what does that say about Zidane, managing Real Madrid?

Guardiola puts together sides that function well on a consistent basis and therefore they tend to win leagues.

With Barcelona he also won CL's because he conincided with some fantastic players in their pomp.

Zidane largely inherited a group of excellent players that as a side have been fairly inconsistent (not great for winning leagues) but on their day can beat anyone (good for CL's).

Zidane reminds me a little of Del Bosque in that he tended to let the players get on with it. for the latter, Hierro and Raul dominated the dressing room politics and had seen off various managers but Vicente  knew how to play the clubs politics and basically didn't get in the way too often.

The facts just don't back up Toure's claims.

Pep is trying to sign an African player at the moment and Keita was his first signing at Barca and he played him regularly.

Toure just sounds like an asshole.