1 hour ago, craig said:

I find it incredibly sad that "natural order" for us these days is to struggle to get above Aberdeen :(

Natural order SHOULD BE us as champions and everyone chasing us.

In the last two years we have been chasing a shitty Aberdeen side.  But if JFK wants the comfort blanket that "natural order will be restored" (He's said that both of the last two seasons too....) then so be it.

The only place it will happen is with results on the pitch.  The league table doesn't lie.  Right now, Aberdeen are a better team than us over the course of a season.  The table doesn't lie.

I fully expect that to NOT be the case at the end of the upcoming season.

I don't go around looking for stories about them. I read the SPL news on such as the BBC and see it reported there. And I never suggested finishing above the sheep was the target, the sheep suggested that and I'm mocking that suggestion.

Every season our objective is to finish above everybody. And that's another major difference between them and us. They have no major aspirations to be champions which is another reason they'e not on the same level as we are.

Coming second is their version of winning but that's going to be taken away too. And apparently you agree with me on that point.

14 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I don't go around looking for stories about them. I read the SPL news on such as the BBC and see it reported there. And I never suggested finishing above the sheep was the target, the sheep suggested that and I'm mocking that suggestion.

Every season our objective is to finish above everybody. And that's another major difference between them and us. They have no major aspirations to be champions which is another reason they'e not on the same level as we are.

Coming second is their version of winning but that's going to be taken away too. And apparently you agree with me on that point.

Keep posting.  There is an Aberdeen forum with an 800+ page Sevco thread.  Show them that we can beat them!

They are not on our level!

giphy.gif