Miller & Wallace Disciplinary Hearing in mid-August

This proves two things ...

1.  Both players have no shame

2.  Wallace knows he's leaving too

I hope as a result of this action that their behaviour is now reported in the media.  Then we will see who thinks what they did was acceptable.

1 minute ago, onevision said:

I thought the first stage of an appeal was to your employer no?

No idea how it works mate? but it looks like Wallace is finished with Rangers! what a way to go!

4 hours ago, ian1964 said:

No idea how it works mate? but it looks like Wallace is finished with Rangers! what a way to go!

How disappointing.  The sad thing is that what he did was probably just emotions running high.  He could have accepted the punishment, still left for another club, but with his reputation pretty much in tact.

He was silly, and should have just accepted the punishment.  He knows what he did was wrong.  I hope this isn't Miller continuing to have an effect on him.  Miller can take a run and jump for all I care.

Edited by Gaffer

If they feel they’ve been harshly treated  then they have every right to appeal.

I don’t see why people are getting sanctimonious about it when they don’t know what actually went on.

I have no idea what went on.  Obviously a heated exchange of sorts but if I'd been in that dressing room, I'd have went ballistic after that gutless attempt at a performance....so won't be getting on my high horse about it.

I get the feeling Miller is trying his best to make as much bother as he can for the club because he wasn't offered a new contract. Bitter almost.

As for Wallace, he's like the forgotten man. When did he last kick a ball for us?