Miller & Wallace Disciplinary Hearing in mid-August

Strong rumours Wallace pulled out of numerous squads injured, when he was fit! rumours as I say. Anyway they will do what they have to do and the club will do what they have to do!. It's SG era now and both these players will not be involved.

The frustrating thing for me is that the club has been quiet about the incident and yet these two are complaining about their punishment.  Knowing what went on, I really wish the club would just tell the supporters.  I hope they do.  The comments on this thread are understandable, but these two deserve these punishments.  They were in the wrong (especially Wallace) and they should be punished as much as possible, even taking into account Wallace's excellent contribution to the club.

I agree that their first appeal should be to their employer. In fact I have never known a company that did not have an appeals procedure. Would it even be lawful not to have one? At the very least it would leave a company in a difficult position.

17 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

I agree that their first appeal should be to their employer. In fact I have never known a company that did not have an appeals procedure. Would it even be lawful not to have one? At the very least it would leave a company in a difficult position.

I hate when an institution has to investigate itself as it rarely backs the victim. See BBC! Rangers have already done their investigation and that is their answer it is now time to move on to the next independent step. Unfortunately the SFA and SPFL are not an honest appeal centre but Rangers will have to go with their judgement.

8 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Perhaps they have appealed to the employer and this is the next step? 

However perhaps football rules are different? A "normal" employer would not be able to fine an employee in the way that Rangers have done.