Official: Rangers sign Nikola Katic on 4 year deal

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Interview on main web site, wearing the new top!

https://rangers.co.uk/tv/view.php?it=16529&c=archive&act=watch

Is it the same top as on the mainpage ?

If so, I don't think that will be the new top.  Surely when launching the new top it will have the lead sponsor on the chest as well, otherwise they would be underselling the major sponsor.

1 minute ago, craig said:

Weak spot, yes

Strengthened... still to be seen

Have I become SBS all of a sudden ???

I'm kind of thinking the same as I have never seen much of them play!

Just now, craig said:

Is it the same top as on the mainpage ?

If so, I don't think that will be the new top.  Surely when launching the new top it will have the lead sponsor on the chest as well, otherwise they would be underselling the major sponsor.

Aye, the same top

Just now, ian1964 said:

I'm kind of thinking the same as I have never seen much of them play!

Yep, that's my way of thinking.

Goldson seems to be more of a known quantity (though not to me as I haven't seen him play at all) and the BHAFC fans seemed to all agree he is a very decent player, though wouldn't be first choice for them... being an EPL team that doesn't mean being 3rd or 4th choice for them wouldn't be an excellent signing for us.

Katic, I know even less about him :D - but at 6ft 4 and physically imposing one has to think we wont be easily beaten at defensive set pieces - and maybe even offer more at attacking set plays.  I just hope he has pace though, because Bruno Alves is a man mountain and good in the air defensively... but slower than treacle, which didn't help last season.

Yuge...More winning...we will be much better next year...believe me...believe me. This morning when I woke up I saw some smarmy little Ceptic blogger talking about how the Katic signing was all bluster. I would like to take a copy of that article, blend it up and make him drink it. FACE!