Official: Auchenhowie renamed as Hummel Training Centre

Andy Muirhead (celtic slanted spfl blogger) is going to great lengths to point out the training gear that Rangers are wearing are off the shelf templates.

No doubt bespoke training gear will follow after the kit launch.... what is it with these guys obsessing about everything Rangers.

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

2 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

Andy Muirhead (celtic slanted spfl blogger) is going to great lengths to point out the training gear that Rangers are wearing are off the shelf templates.

No doubt bespoke training gear will follow after the kit launch.... what is it with these guys obsessing about everything Rangers.

Genuinely is that the kind of thing 'that lot' are picking up on now? Unless you've got some ridiculous, non-standard, awful design (*cough* green n white hoops *cough*) most kit manufacturers are going to go with really similar designs for each of the teams they do business with.

After seeing the Denmark top the other night (and the Forrest one as well) I think the new Rangers top will be something really similar to those (in blue, obviously) and I don't think that will be a bad thing.

It is mental the kind of daft wee things that 'that lot' will try to spin into a negative story.

2 minutes ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

I very much doubt it.  It's training gear, why should it matter whether it is off the shelf or bespoke.

I would suggest that VERY few clubs wear 100% bespoke training gear....whats the point???  Most punters want to buy the team strip, not the training top, therefore very little commercial return.

Even the Team tops will all be very similar.  You tend to find that manufacturers come up with a design for the season, and that basic design is applied to all teams.  I would suggest that Ceptic's strip does not vary from other teams playing in hooped shirts....

12 minutes ago, Darthter said:

I very much doubt it.  It's training gear, why should it matter whether it is off the shelf or bespoke.

I would suggest that VERY few clubs wear 100% bespoke training gear....whats the point???  Most punters want to buy the team strip, not the training top, therefore very little commercial return.

Even the Team tops will all be very similar.  You tend to find that manufacturers come up with a design for the season, and that basic design is applied to all teams.  I would suggest that Ceptic's strip does not vary from other teams playing in hooped shirts....

I think we will have something similar to Denmark in due course/

Edited by Waltersgotstyle