Jump to content

 

 

Official: Auchenhowie renamed as Hummel Training Centre


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, compo said:

We should also try and get a re_naming deal for Ibrox. 

No matter what a sponsor calls it , it will always be Ibrox 

No public person will be allowed to refer to it as Ibrox though, including the club itself of course. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DMAA said:

No public person will be allowed to refer to it as Ibrox though, including the club itself of course. 

Who cares were not exactly awash with cash these days we badly need investment instead of loans 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, compo said:

Who cares were not exactly awash with cash these days we badly need investment instead of loans 

I don’t think the money would be good enough. I had a look at it and apparently even the likes of Burnley in the premier league would only make about £1m a year from it. Hardly worth it to have the famous Ibrox rebranded The Paddy Power Arena. 

Edited by DMAA
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I don’t think the money would be good enough. I had a look at it and apparently even the likes of Burnley in the premier league would only make about £1m a year from it. Hardly worth it to have the famous Ibrox rebranded The Paddy Power Arena. 

58429064a6515b1e0ad75aba.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Frankie changed the title to Official: Auchenhowie renamed as Hummel Training Centre

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.