Official: Rangers sign Connor Goldson on a 4 year deal

30 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:
41 minutes ago, craig said:
You should probably stop drinking now.

Campbell and Adams -> Baresi and Maldini.

I see you didn't take my earlier advice

19 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Maldini - 5 Champions League, 1 World Cup,

Baresi - 3 Champions League, 1 World Cup

Adams, Keown, Campbell - 0 Champions League, 0 World Cup, 

Only an Arsenal fan would try to make the comparison.... Wait, I'm an Arsenal fan and I find the comparison embarrassing.

Maldini - 5 Champions League, 1 World Cup,
Baresi - 3 Champions League, 1 World Cup

Adams, Keown, Campbell - 0 Champions League, 0 World Cup, 

C'mon mate, you didn't think I was serious did you?

The Brighton fans went down the same road as the obsessives here do though to be fair that's where they get their information. Example.

Scottish blogger John James (who is normally very well informed about things Ibrox related) suggests that Gerrard is about to walk,having been sold a pup that's "shitting all over the Blue Room and pissing in The Loving Cup." Things aren't looking good up there in Monkey Tennis Land.

It all boiled down to they can't afford him, he wont go because Scottish football isn't good enough for him, back to they're broke and evolving into Gerrard is about to quit.

Same thing from hubz obsessives, they're broke, and club 1872 is a money laundering vehicle for shady funds. xD

All that crap used to irritate me but i'm now strangely beginning to enjoy their public meltdown which even more comically is on a hubz forum thread entitled sevco meltdown and runs to 1,390 pages of the most insane obsessing. They chatter more about our signings and us in general than we do. xD   

2 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:
15 minutes ago, craig said:
Only an Arsenal fan would try to make the comparison.... Wait, I'm an Arsenal fan and I find the comparison embarrassing.

See the above post.

I'm pretty sure BD knew you were joking, as did I :D

I'm pretty sure BD knew you were joking, as did I [emoji3]
Obviously, that's why he had to post some stats.

I don't think there is a better centre half partnership than Baresi and Maldini. Certainly not since I've started watching football anyway.

5 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:

Obviously, that's why he had to post some stats.

I don't think there is a better centre half partnership than Baresi and Maldini. Certainly not since I've started watching football anyway.

You didn't rate Alves & Bates ? :roflmao:

Yeah, would be a difficult job to find a better pairing than Barsei & Maldini in the last 50 years, if ever.