SPL fixtures 2018/19; Aberdeen v Rangers first game

First OF match at the Brendanbeu is scheduled for September 1st but likely to be moved to the Sunday.

The midweek prior to the game sees the Final qualifying round second legs in both CL and EL....If and it's a big IF, we were to reach that stage, then we'd probably be playing on the Thursday.

Random fixture generator :roflmao: - pick probably the toughest game possible aside from Celtic.

That said, we have to play these teams at least 3 times a season anyway, so may as well be the first game.  I am confident we will go to Pittodrie and win.

Personally I am delighted by this.  I get to be at Stevie G's 1st home game.  And then when I am home after that but in London they are away from home.... and then when I am at home at Xmas they are at home to Hibs and Celtic.  Result for me !!

3 hours ago, craig said:

I am confident we will go to Pittodrie and win.

Me too actually, bet you never though I would say that. ;)3

As for the fixtures I get the feeling that it's being rigged for TV. And what do the TV guys ideally want? They want Rangers and Steven Gerard playing a supposed close competitor on day one.

5 hours ago, craig said:

Random fixture generator :roflmao: - pick probably the toughest game possible aside from Celtic.

That said, we have to play these teams at least 3 times a season anyway, so may as well be the first game.  I am confident we will go to Pittodrie and win.

Entry in to the computer

Rangers = away

opponent must start with A