Always love the first day back of pre-season training (now I'm no longer player myself of course)... ;)

New training gear, new players and a squad surely desperate to get a successful new campaign started with less than a month to our first game.

League fixtures also imminent! 

I don't believe the fact that because Lee has appealed his fine that it has ended his Rangers career. If Gerrard wants him then he will have a place. I personally prefer him to John but I obviously don't know if he was shunning injury so as not to play. If that is the case and they could prove it he would be gone already I feel. Yes interesting to see what happens there.

• Frankie changed the title to First day of pre-season at the Hummel Training Centre
4 minutes ago, pete said:

Professional car park or Academy car park. What snobbery that is the first thing I would change.

Don't agree.

The Academy lads haven't made it yet and sometimes need reminded.

28 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Plus the academy side will be busier with more matches being played and parents' cars etc.

Yes I bellowed without thinking it through.:)

57 minutes ago, pete said:

Yes I bellowed without thinking it through.:)

And there's the aesthetic to think of. Do they really want the fiestas mixed in with the BMW's ;)3

Edited by JFK-1