15 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It almost certainly will be. That's the way we worked with Ticketus oh the past, and the facility wasn't known about as it was always clear at the financial year end (30th June) add the season ticket cash was in by then. 

The obvious question that arises is how do we fit in and finance the relatively substantial transfer activity/new wages in conjunction with those on the pay-roll who are deemed surplus to requirements.

I've lost track tbh but is there another share issue likely in the coming months ?

53 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

Is our stadium kiosks in house now, or are they still under franchise by some company?

We will have much more retail cash this year and I wonder if perhaps 1-2k were held back for public sale? Would make sense to cover match day costs.

On 17/06/2018 at 09:39, cooponthewing said:

We will have much more retail cash this year and I wonder if perhaps 1-2k were held back for public sale? Would make sense to cover match day costs.

We will only sell approx 46k STs so around 2.5/3k will be available match to match depending on away section and required segregation.