3-min World Cup Survey by LSE & Oxford University (with lottery prizes up to £250)

**This post has been approved by Frankie**

⚽⚽⚽⚽Football Fans (aged 18 +) Wanted ⚽⚽⚽⚽

Hello all! Could you please spare me 3 mins to help with my survey?

I am a researcher at the Department of Psychological and Behavioural Science at LSE. I am conducting a research with scholars at University of Oxford on the emotions football fans experienced during the 2018 FIFA World Cup.

The study divides into 2 parts. The first part requires you to fill in a 3-minute survey about your favourite team and your basic information. Lottery prizes up to £250 (~€283/ $333) available for your time:

http://tinyurl.com/2018wcsurvey

The second part will happen at a later stage of the World Cup. You will receive a short survey (takes about 3 minutes complete) through email immediately after two selected matches.

Share this link with your family and friends! Your few minutes will definitely help our research and science!

Thanks so much!!

1 hour ago, lseoxfordworldcup said:

Thanks so much Frankie. Very kind of you. I hope it's not too difficult. Have been having difficulties to get more, not too sure if it's too boring.

Wasn't too boring at all mate.  And it literally took a couple of seconds.

6 hours ago, Frankie said:

No, it was fine - not completely relevant to us Scotland fans but easy enough to fill out and help.  :)

6 hours ago, craig said:

Wasn't too boring at all mate.  And it literally took a couple of seconds.

Thanks so much once again. That's good to know. Have been trying to make changes to make it easy to complete the whole questionnaire and try to keep the follow-up ones as simple as this one. I understand that it may not be very relevant to some Scottish fans but I think people here are interested in football in general ? I am very grateful for your participation!