A wee laugh at ill Phil

43 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Do people actually donate money to ill Phil?

How thick would you have to be?  The guy is a desperate nobody, who lives off 3rd hand gossip.

I can't imagine anyone is still stupid enough to donate to him, but the guy does need help - just not financial help.  Forget that this is a deluded Celtic fan.  He's clearly an ill person that needs help.  I wonder if he has friends and if so, are they trying to get him the medical support he needs.

32 minutes ago, Darthter said:

The biggest problem is that there are a lot of folk that follow & believe what he says....

What makes you think (or know) that?  How can anyone really believe what he writes?  I can't believe anyone is that gullible.  I can understand many people being amused by him, but believe him or donate????  Really!?!  If anyone does, they're as ill as he is.

Edited by Gaffer

When I started 4lads I was determined I would rubbish his nonsense

But tbf there isn’t really any need, give it 30mins & somebody (or even himself) normally makes an absolute arse of him 

admin 34560000 times, church water, Weird King obsession, blatant lies, the list is endless & the man is genuinely not well 

Over the years he has had sources that have given him info, eg. he was used as part of a spin offensive for spiv interests back in the day and hence got some relevant 'toxic Jk' info.

But he now seems to have a machine in which he inserts the exact same 600 words that then automatically churns out a different daily blog. It's cutting edge bullshit.

It is nuts.  On Twitter one of the dhims have posted to Phil "What is the hotel name ?  We can check the proximities on google maps to see if it is within walking distance to the pitch" - they are completely obsessed by us.  It is funny.