A wee laugh at ill Phil

Yeah, that's it and it's a short stroll in fantastic weather.  Like most of our players, I'd prefer a cheeky buggy ride back up the hill after training but even then I doubt the players are expecting a luxury coach.

But hits = pennies for the #anysparechangebrigade.

23 hours ago, Gaffer said:

What makes you think (or know) that?  How can anyone really believe what he writes?  I can't believe anyone is that gullible.  I can understand many people being amused by him, but believe him or donate????  Really!?!  If anyone does, they're as ill as he is.

Folk will believe what he "writes" simply because they want to believe it - truth of evidence is irrelevant.

When I was young we played Dungeons & Dragons at the University RPG Society (good old Keele University) and there was an adventure where you characters entered a pyramid, were trapped  and moved through various tunnels. In one we found a gnome who was adamant that he can dig a way out of that pyramid with his tea-spoon. For some reason, when reading the OP, that gnome sprang to mind ...

2 hours ago, der Berliner said:

When I was young we played Dungeons & Dragons at the University RPG Society (good old Keele University) and there was an adventure where you characters entered a pyramid, were trapped  and moved through various tunnels. In one we found a gnome who was adamant that he can dig a way out of that pyramid with his tea-spoon. For some reason, when reading the OP, that gnome sprang to mind ...

The dragon comes more to my mind.

The guy is seriously unwell. 

A few years ago I (politely I may add) pointed out one of his many inaccuracies on twitter, I was immediately blocked.

The negative spin gets more ridiculous by the day. He is adamant that Gerrard is unhappy with the Spanish training facilities - yet I am sure Gerrard picked the location himself having been there with Liverpool. Gerrard has also been on Rangers TV expressing his delight at the facilities.

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

16 hours ago, pete said:

The dragon comes more to my mind.

Dragons are by default clever and cunning beasts. A gnome trying to dig his way out of a pyramid with a spoon shows exactly the kind of mentality that Ill Phill has ...