Get Behind The Rangers With A Founders Trail Scarf !

6 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Have our colours always been Royal Blue?  I was under the impression we were the 'light blues' for a few decades?

Very interesting post though - I had no idea the top with the star was such a mystery.

The term “light blues” was down to the physical stature of the players, it was not a reference to our strip.

9 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Have our colours always been Royal Blue?  I was under the impression we were the 'light blues' for a few decades?

Very interesting post though - I had no idea the top with the star was such a mystery.

The series of games that was the 1877 Scottish Cup Final also saw the young Rangers, mainly because of their diminutive frame and the fact that they’d managed to master the art of moving the ball very quickly between them, being referred to as ''the Light and Speedies'', this through time changed to ''The Light Blues'' and that’s where that tag came from, we have never worn a light blue jersey, our colours have always been royal blue.

Edited by The Moonlighter

12 hours ago, The Moonlighter said:

The series of games that was the 1877 Scottish Cup Final also saw the young Rangers, mainly because of their diminutive frame and the fact that they’d managed to master the art of moving the ball very quickly between them, being referred to as ''the Light and Speedies'', this through time changed to ''The Light Blues'' and that’s where that tag came from, we have never worn a light blue jersey, our colours have always been royal blue.

Okay thanks for that. At least my criticism has taught me something about our history. If you are ever doing a show in Holland let me know.:D

1 minute ago, The Moonlighter said:

You organize the event and we'll be there mate lol

I certainly could get a hall big enough but I have no idea of how many people I could get to fill it. I personally only know one other Rangers supporter here.

49 minutes ago, pete said:

I certainly could get a hall big enough but I have no idea of how many people I could get to fill it. I personally only know one other Rangers supporter here.

Build it and they will come.