seems we are on his trail and the initial sings are good as he is interested in playing for us. All we need is the nod from fergie to give it the green light. Another major plus is that like many of our other singings hes had a career threatening injury so this makes me think that the big man is on his way!

don't make me laugh, there's no way in hell smith would move from a huge pond to a very small stream, he wouldn't want to affect his international career. so no way is that going to happen.

love to see this happenin but dont think..... seems silly season back with us getting linked with every player and his dog....all the transfer activity always seems to get more and more stupid every year just in time for season ticket renewels

still couldnt beat last summer. EVERY French International being linked with us. Guys like Zidane, Wiltord and Guily all being linked with us. Although silly season can be annoying, i do enjoy reading people claiming their 'source' has just seen 'Henry' at Murray park and the like

Does SDM read this forum? Only last night Frankie stated that season ticket sales weren't going as good as expected - hey presto the next day we are 'linked' with Alan Smith.....

I'll believe it when I see him paraded at Ibrox / Murray Park.

Cammy F

Does SDM read this forum? Only last night Frankie stated that season ticket sales weren't going as good as expected - hey presto the next day we are 'linked' with Alan Smith.....

I'll believe it when I see him paraded at Ibrox / Murray Park.

Cammy F

Exactly! People will actually buy this story and flock to Ibrox to renew their season tickets (unless they post it).