Rangers new hummel kits go on sale today

5 minutes ago, gaspard said:

there appears to be no bypass, as the court award demonstrated

SDI were and are never giving up leverage easily or cheaply.

You look back to Spring 2012 and the opportunity that seemed to exist had those involved on 'our side' pushed their boats out more. It would have been much cheaper in the longrun.

I don't know who of the Green tenure signed these erroneous contract but names like Liambias, Somers and Green himself has been mentioned. But whoever it was should have been taken to court by King and the board for damages and pushed for the contract to be set aside, as those names did not act in the best interests of Rangers but rather Ashley.

I think we would have had a greater chance of victory going down the non compliant with their fiducial duties route, rather than challenging the legal terms in the contracts. As Ashleys lawyers had the contracts sewn up pretty watertight. 

• 2 weeks later...

Snatched from FF ...

Sports Direct Signs being taken down at Ibrox

All of the Sports Direct hoardings, especially on front of the Club Deck, are being taken down from the stadium, as I type (Saturday 10:00 am) . They are being replaced in time for the game tomorrow. I've also been told that Ashley is out of Rangers, although that hasn't been confirmed.

First part is a definite - second part is what I've been told.

+ + +

As we know, Dave King is in town and speaking with Gerrard et al over the weekend.

3 hours ago, der Berliner said:

Snatched from FF ...

Sports Direct Signs being taken down at Ibrox

All of the Sports Direct hoardings, especially on front of the Club Deck, are being taken down from the stadium, as I type (Saturday 10:00 am) . They are being replaced in time for the game tomorrow. I've also been told that Ashley is out of Rangers, although that hasn't been confirmed.

First part is a definite - second part is what I've been told.

+ + +

As we know, Dave King is in town and speaking with Gerrard et al over the weekend.

The second part may or may not be true, I imagine the Chancery Court will tell us in the not too distant future. 

• 1 month later...