Rangers new hummel kits go on sale today

6 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

I think it's the contrary, looks like an attempt to circumnavigate the fat on.

Hopefully!   Hey i'm just paranoid after the last few years. Great if true.

As said, blind faith had me order one despite my paranoia 

This seems a bit of a farce. Are posters suggesting they released this at 5.30 on a Friday, to see how many they can sell before fat Mike gets another injunction when the courts open again at 9am on Monday?? 

it seems the prices are ridiculously high, £60 for a top with an extra £5 for longer sleeves, and over £100 for a full kit.

Given they are only current for 9 months its a total waste of money if you are looking at it sensibly.

Clearly we (like fans of all other clubs) are supposed to just buy out of loyalty no matter the cost.

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

it seems the prices are ridiculously high, £60 for a top with an extra £5 for longer sleeves, and over £100 for a full kit.

Given they are only current for 9 months its a total waste of money if you are looking at it sensibly.

Clearly we (like fans of all other clubs) are supposed to just buy out of loyalty no matter the cost.

They should be in the clearance sale