Rangers new hummel kits go on sale today

7 minutes ago, pete said:

If he has then I hope the Rangers lawyers have not left any loopholes this time.

Hopefully with a Decree Absolute, with all contracts and dealings ending, with eviction from the Megastore within seven working days lol

Edited by aweebluesoandso

JD Sports website crashed too.

Rangers fans crash JD Sports’ website as new Hummel kits go on sale

After months of delay over legal issues with Sports Direct, Rangers’ new Hummel strips are finally on sale. Having launched the new kits in July, the Ibrox club was ordered by the court not to sell them as the sportswear firm won an interim injunction.

Thanks to the ban, Gers fans have had to wait till now to get their hands on the replicas. Unsurprisingly then, the news of the release has left them excited.

Such has been the vigor with which fans have gone about placing orders that, after causing Rangers’ official website to crash a few days earlier, they’ve now managed to crash retailers JD Sports’ website too.

http://www.thickaccent.com/2018/09/26/image-rangers-fans-crash-jd-sports-website-as-new-hummel-kits-go-on-sale/

Has anybody actually had any kit sent from this online store?

Infact has anyone even had any other emails other than the confirmation?

Cant even log back into website now and waited a week and not even a reply to my email. Disappointed isn't the word

11 minutes ago, blueflag said:

Has anybody actually had any kit sent from this online store?

Infact has anyone even had any other emails other than the confirmation?

Cant even log back into website now and waited a week and not even a reply to my email. Disappointed isn't the word

There is a thread on another forum detailing dispatched orders, My order is in the 9k plus numbers. But someone posted tonight their order 9034 has been dispatched so hopefully not long now.

On another note i ordered a small wallet from one of those online discount groups on the 12th Sept, it hasn't arrived, i made an enquiry and they said 14 working days after vouchers was redeemed, expect it before the 3rd Oct.

If i get my replica shirt next week i'll be happy.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

12 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

There is a thread on another forum detailing dispatched orders, My order is in the 9k plus numbers. But someone posted tonight their order 9034 has been dispatched so hopefully not long now.

On another note i ordered a small wallet from one of those online discount groups on the 12th Sept, it hasn't arrived, i made an enquiry and they said 14 working days after vouchers was redeemed, expect it before the 3rd Oct.

If i get my replica shirt next week i'll be happy.

Im in 5000 order no. range.

Agreed if it comes next week i be happy but they surley should answer my email. Online says i dont have an account.but i have the confirmation email. 

Any reason it's a fiver dearer direct than through JD?

1 hour ago, blueflag said:

Im in 5000 order no. range.

Agreed if it comes next week i be happy but they surley should answer my email. Online says i dont have an account.but i have the confirmation email. 

Any reason it's a fiver dearer direct than through JD?

I made an email enquiry on their webpage on Monday morning and they sorted it that morning. maybe they have just not got around to answering yet?

19 hours ago, aweebluesoandso said:

I made an email enquiry on their webpage on Monday morning and they sorted it that morning. maybe they have just not got around to answering yet?

A week and still no despatch or even an answer to my email(contact form)

Wish they had told us it would be in shops quicker.