Rangers new hummel kits go on sale today

2 hours ago, blueflag said:

A week and still no despatch or even an answer to my email(contact form)

Wish they had told us it would be in shops quicker.

This is why i think the club are getting a bigger slice here than they would from JD Sports, the club put this out to the support and the Bears piled in. If they would have come out and said ''JD Sports will have then in and selling them by Wednesday''  i don't they would have got the sales they got at the Gers Store. If that is the case, then i don't mind, the club have got a great wee dividend from the online sales, However if they are not getting the Lion's share of the sales and there's little dividend, then it's been waste of time for you and me both. I'm interested to know where is Ashley in all this? The club should come out and inform the support what has happened.

Club will obviously lose sales because of the late arrival to market of the strips but the timing might actually mean that some buying strips won't be able to buy tickets for the European game next week.

The percentage of sales price going to club is much higher for the match ticket, hence the potential loss.

35000 went to the Ayr Utd game which was a very decent crowd. I'd imagine the Rapid game will be in the low 40's.

15 hours ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

I am really disappointed that the club crest and strip maker, look as though they have been ironed on to the final product. 

Absolutely ,the club crest is the one thing that you have to get right ,even the cheap Turkish knock offs had embroidered badges .

1 hour ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

My top took 2 weeks to arrive lol. Was hoping amateurish crap like this was behind us

I hope it’s not a sign that the fat man is still at work behind the scenes somewhere?? I wouldn’t think so but you never know?

3 hours ago, compo said:

Does anyoneknow when the other two kits will hit the shop ,i see JD Sports are selling our nine in a rpw shirt need to get two pf them as well .

You can order it online from now and it mentions the 14th October. Don't know if that when they are 'officially out'

44 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I hope it’s not a sign that the fat man is still at work behind the scenes somewhere?? I wouldn’t think so but you never know?

Haha I was just thinking that. Some dodgy website that you can’t find on google that takes weeks to deliver and with no order updates sent...feels just like the fat **** is involved!