Rangers new hummel kits go on sale today

Just now, Big Jaws said:

Do you often get a case of the vapours?

I'd have to know what they were before I could answer that and certainly wouldn't sign off on anything about it until you informed as to what you actually mean.

2 minutes ago, buster. said:

I'd have to know what they were before I could answer that and certainly wouldn't sign off on anything about it until you informed as to what you actually mean.

In archaic usage, the vapours (or vapors) is a reference to certain mental or physical states, such as hysteria, mania, clinical depression, bipolar disorder, lightheadedness, fainting, flush, withdrawal syndrome, mood swings, or PMS, where a sufferer lost mental focus.

SD don't have to match the JD offer. They only have to match the material parts of the offer. Everything else stays as original deal. 

By agreeing to match the material offer without seeing what that offer is will stop anyone from bidding when it is up for renewal years from now and will see no continuation of current material match. Fucked 

He also now gets control of megastore and website as that is what we offered JD in return for material gains

That's my take on it all, someone please tell me that's wrong and explain how. Please?

7 minutes ago, gaspard said:

in 2017 rangers announced the renegotiated deal with SD, and clearly stated there was no fixed commitment, well a rolling contract that gives them the rights to scrutinise competitors tenders then match them, looks more like an eternal commitment to me.

TRFC and SD hope that the new arrangements will be long standing but there is no longer a fixed commitment on that front. We will rely on  combined commercial performance and drive to cement the relationship going forward.

Technically, there is no FIXED commitment to provide retail services - Looks like the original press release has been VERY cleverly worded.

SD appear to have the right to scrutinize any potential deal & match it if they see fit.  If they chose NOT to match the deal, then both parties walk away.  However if they DO chose to match it, the train keeps on rolling.

12 minutes ago, Darthter said:

Technically, there is no FIXED commitment to provide retail services - Looks like the original press release has been VERY cleverly worded.

SD appear to have the right to scrutinize any potential deal & match it if they see fit.  If they chose NOT to match the deal, then both parties walk away.  However if they DO chose to match it, the train keeps on rolling.

technically you are correct

technically

Just now, gaspard said:

technically you are correct

technically

VERY clever wording on SD's part - essentially means that they can keep the contract running as long as THEY want.  They also don't need to do any work with regard to contract renewal - they just let someone else do it, then match it.