Rangers new hummel kits go on sale today

43 minutes ago, Big Jaws said:

I don't think you understand that it doesn't matter where yo buy the strip SD will receive something.

I see. Business not my strong point and its as clear as mud for most people regarding understanding?

It leaves a lot of people with a big decision to make. Personally, I would still rather buy somewhere else. The less he gets the better. I won’t be buying from SD.

Edited by cooponthewing

5 minutes ago, Darthter said:

VERY clever wording on SD's part - essentially means that they can keep the contract running as long as THEY want.  They also don't need to do any work with regard to contract renewal - they just let someone else do it, then match it.

concur, and do you think JD would have gone to the expense, time and effort to tender if they had known SD was getting a swatch at their business strategy?

4 minutes ago, compo said:

Surely I'd the fat man is allowed to match any deal then we also have the right to say no to the fat man we don't want you near the club .

Unfortunately not. Nothing we can do if they agree to match the deal on the table, other than make life as impossible as we can.

21 minutes ago, gaspard said:

concur, and do you think JD would have gone to the expense, time and effort to tender if they had known SD was getting a swatch at their business strategy?

Think it's worse than that. SD didn't get to see the contract but agreed to match it blind by the looks of it. Who will tender when SD are bidding blind?

14 minutes ago, trublusince1982 said:

Think it's worse than that. SD didn't get to see the contract but agreed to match it blind by the looks of it. Who will tender when SD are bidding blind?

not sure about that at all, where has it been said that sd agreed to match blind?

5 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Nothing on club site yet. Must be taking their time to make sure it sounds like great success.

They'll have sent Stewart Robertson out to buy some lipstick for the 'pig' and he's got lost.

46 minutes ago, gaspard said:

not sure about that at all, where has it been said that sd agreed to match blind?

The reason case stopped was due to the fact it was no longer necessary for SD to see the details. Agreement was made out of court. Since we were in court because we refused to give them the details they wanted to see.....