Rangers new hummel kits go on sale today

Issue settled for now how contract works is for future,so now it is imperative that merchandise,i.e. new strips gets onto shelves.

Remember those buying don't have to go to SDI stores so still boycott fatman's premises.

18 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Does anyone know how long the new contract with Fat Boy Slime will last?

One season, or more? 

The same time as the other deal 3 years I think. SDI had to match it so it must be the same. I still think a lot of supporters won't buy from SD.

On the face of it, sounds like we have really f**ked this up, are now just desperate to get the shirts on sale and to do so are forced back into a deal with SDI.

Executive management at Ibrox has been awful at times.

At the sametime we were hiring Pedro and spending on his transfer targets,.... we were signing this agreement with SDI that has come back to bite.

8 minutes ago, pete said:

The same time as the other deal 3 years I think. SDI had to match it so it must be the same. I still think a lot of supporters won't buy from SD.

I take it the strip will still be on sale at other outlets? If so I will not be buying anything from SD and I hope all other bears do the same. Give him nothing.

17 minutes ago, buster. said:

On the face of it, sounds like we have really f**ked this up, are now just desperate to get the shirts on sale and to do so are forced back into a deal with SDI.

On the plus side....it will be on the same terms that JD had offered, therefore the club should not be losing out financially due to a bad deal.

If the deal mean exclusive sale through SD, then there will be a financial impact.

16 minutes ago, Darthter said:

On the plus side....it will be on the same terms that JD had offered, therefore the club should not be losing out financially due to a bad deal.

If the deal mean exclusive sale through SD, then there will be a financial impact.

This was about matching parts of a deal and we simply don't know what the outcome will be.

We don't know how JDS will react to this wrt their costs towards a prospective deal with Rangers.

We do know that we'll have significant legal costs to pay re. this case.

24 minutes ago, Darthter said:

SD and the Fat Man have just screwed us again. The whole point of this was to extricate ourselves out of his greasy destroying clutches. We are back where we started only this time he has screwed us for fun.

I can’t speak for anyone else but I won’t be buying from SD. I hope all other bears follow suit.

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

You'd hope that the we don't get too much problems with those whom we struck the new deal with ...

I think a new deal is still to be agreed and every week that goes by will mean less shirts sold.