Gersnet Podcast 009 - Burying Bury and Back in Europe

2 hours ago, Gaffer said:

Great podcast again.  Really enjoying these, but omg it looks like you've created a monster in Pete.  Now he's singing too ? 

Keep them coming guys

I don't think many will call it singing. I wonder how many who listen now have Schkupi schkupi doo,  in their heads. I have been singing it since.:D

7 hours ago, Gaffer said:

Great podcast again.  Really enjoying these, but omg it looks like you've created a monster in Pete.  Now he's singing too ? 

Keep them coming guys

A talent like Pete can't be contained. So its not fair us in the control room have to put up with keeping it all to ourselves rather than sharing the genius with everyone else.?

Good listen guys.

Agree with you on the strips. It's right that Rangers fans discuss these things and set our own path on them but don't get dragged into "debates" on them with others. Almost everything involving Rangers gets sensationalised and the same nutters are asking for justification on everything. It wastes time and makes issues where there aren't any. Others do not get the same scrutiny and don't have to explain their actions. 

6 minutes ago, Rick Roberts said:

Good listen guys.

Agree with you on the strips. It's right that Rangers fans discuss these things and set our own path on them but don't get dragged into "debates" on them with others. Almost everything involving Rangers gets sensationalised and the same nutters are asking for justification on everything. It wastes time and makes issues where there aren't any. Others do not get the same scrutiny and don't have to explain their actions. 

Doesn't matter what colour of strip we wear there is always idiots with an agenda on everything Rangers! anything we say or do is wrong! if it really upsets them then it makes me happy, however fcuk them all I don't care.

16 minutes ago, pete said:

Almost 500 hits on Youtube.

That’s impressive. You’ve managed to find just the right tone of discussion early on and I really hope you stick to this format. I still think it’s a tad too long though ?