Well .... where are you from, and what do you think of it?

I'm in Falkirk (d'uh!) and i think it's ok! Nice enough wee town, not too crowded, decent shopping area, and a snazzy Wheel! Nights outs are a wee bit samey, but beggars can't be choosers i suppose! I only have 3 miles to drive to work, and although i can walk 5 mins to the train station to take a train to Edinburgh or Glasgow in 15/20 mins, i can also walk 5 mins from my house and be out on the Union Canal towpath in the middle of the country! All in all, a nice place to be!

Give us your views on where you stay!

Falkirk Schmalkirk!!

I stay in Carluke, a wee town about 25 minutes from Glasgow and 15 minutes from Hamilton and Motherwell. It's no bad although nights oot are just shite! There are plenty of wee hoodrats whoring it about at the weekends in the pubs.

Carluke ain't got a "snazzy wheel" but it's got me - nuff said!!!

A wee sunny town called Johnstone just outside Paisley, pretty boring really

Gazza my dad stays in Wishaw, you know where that is ???

Aye, about 5 minutes drive from me. What part of pishy Wishy does your old man stay?

A wee sunny town called Johnstone just outside Paisley, pretty boring really

I'm in Johnstone every week (wife's sister lives there) and it always strikes me that urban renewal is one phrase you can't associate with Johnstone ... the high street looks like Falkirk did 25 years ago!!! The newest looking thing is the new morrisons supermarket being built!

Hamilton............. in Bermuda.

I don't know - I think I am getting sick and tired of getting half days off work on Fridays to go play golf, tennis or head out to a beach bar for some beers.

I think I am getting tired of having the sun beat down 7 days a week for about 45 weeks a year.

Not sure how much longer I can suffer pink sand beaches with crystal clear water.

Not sure how much longer I can suffer having no commute to work and being able to see any part of the island within about 30 mins.

Not sure if I like this island's idea of not having to pay any taxes.

But I guess I don't have too much of an option and will just have to "suffer" it for a couple more years.