Scott Arfield misses Rangers Macedonia trip through injury

Arfield did a lot of ball circulation and distribution and we have to wait and see who will do it tomorrow. I reckon the Macedonians will try their luck more than they did at Ibrox and open up quite a bit. Hence, I would assume both McCrorie and Jack start in central defensive midfield, and Murphy, Windass, Candeias as well as Morelos ahead of them. Which would be a copy from what we had last season. These foursome should have it in their locker to hit more open teams of that quality with pace and guile, supported by Flanagan/John and Tav on either side.

4 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Methinks SG said something about it ina  presser last week, Rossiter and Dorrans ... probably a couple of weeks each by now.

So it's two weeks for all three which means they'd all be ready for the first league game.

I'd consider offering odds of 25/1 on that actually being the case :whistle:

1 hour ago, colinstein said:

It's quite depressing Arfield out injured already. We're all thinking we've been here before.

However a good performance tomorrow will go some way to reassure the troops

Any kind of win will do me at this stage of the season.

4 hours ago, Stevie - 4lads Blog said:

I actually said few weeks mate then was subsequently banned for telling people to stop pissing their pants & overreacting :D 

he got a wee knock during game & reckons he’ll back in two weeks 

Yes I got a ban from FF a while back for just stating that I thought Fernando Ricksen only had one good season with Rangers. Seemingly you are not allowed to say that about him.