2 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

SG not happy with “lack of quality in the final third”  repeats this in interview after game on RTV.

Best do something about it SG ..............or you'll just have to keep repeating the same.

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

It's a good enough result to go through to the next round.

Looks like there is a lot of work left to do.

I hope the manager has some complaints even if some on here don't.

giphy.gif

I think we ALL have complaints, but many of the complaints you read on social media are completely OTT. 

1 hour ago, SteveC said:

Many thanks Commentator Craig. Points on me at Ibrox sometime later in the season. 

Have to drive now. 

Cheers all. WATP

So long as it's 3 points you are welcome Steve :D

2 minutes ago, craig said:

I think we ALL have complaints, but many of the complaints you read on social media are completely OTT. 

Got to get that attention and all those imaginary internet points that come with it

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, buster. said:

I'm sick of the sight of his moaning face tbh.

It just doesn't inspire confidence that he's going to get better with us.

Ok, last season but this is a fresh start and I'd want to see more of a willing sharpness rather than the tired gate.

As I said earlier in the week.  He returned to pre-season at double the body fat that was expected of him.  Was the most out of shape player at pre-season and, according to my friend who witnessed it, also by far the laziest player there too.

We should have bitten the Chinese hands off for their offer in January.

Just now, craig said:

As I said earlier in the week.  He returned to pre-season at double the body fat that was expected of him.  Was the most out of shape player at pre-season and, according to my friend who witnessed it, also by far the laziest player there too.

We should have bitten the Chinese hands off for their offer in January.

We would have had it really been at the 8 figure numbers quoted.

We'll be doing well to get half of that number.

1 hour ago, RTB2004 said:

The main thing from this is that we're through to the next round but that was a very dull display.

Man of the Match for me is probably McGregor. He made some good saves which kept Shkupi from making it 1-0. I reckon McGregor will be key for us this season and he'll save us points.

Content with the defensive pairing. The defence was tested a lot more in this leg than the last and they looked rock solid.

Morelos was woeful, even worse than in the previous leg. I've been an ardent defender of Morelos recently and believed he was just going through a really shit run of form (maybe he is) but I think I'm starting to lose my patience with him. The main job of a striker is to score and Morelos just isn't doing that, unfortunately.

Of course, it's still early days and the squad still has a lot of gelling to do but I'm hoping this Umar Sadiq can be some real competition for Morelos because I think it's what the man needs to help kick him up a gear. Jason Cummings just wasn't the man to really compete with Morelos last season tbh.

I thought Ryan Jack was by far the best player on the pitch. 

McGregor definitely showed that a keeper is good for 10 points a season - he gives much more confidence than Fod does.

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Missed the first half hour trying to get the game at work. Tried a VPN to get RTV only to find RTV doesn’t work on iPads. ?

Dashed home and signed up to Premier Sports only to find out that they employed Rangers hating duo McLean & Stewart who were typically awful. The pictures were terrible in first half and even broke down for a short time. 

And as if all that wasn’t bad enough I them was able to watch the game and see how bad we still are in creating and taking chances. Been a huge fan of AM but his form has gone completely. Windass had a good shot after beating a man skilfully but offers so little from a wide area. 

Im treating these 2 games as pre-season build up games and hoping this is to allow SG time to see how players play in match conditions as opposed to looking great in training, and I’m expecting our team to change accordingly before Aberdeen. 

If if we are still as poor by the time we get to Pittodrie then I’ll start to worry but I think it’s only fair to write this off as prep games. 

Download the Puffin browser on your iPad TB :thup:

It works on the Puffin browser.