31 minutes ago, pete said:

I am sure Sadiq said he was fit and ready to play. He may have been training with his mother club.

It may of course just have been a throw away statement.

If he wasn't eligible for the first leg then he won't be for the second.

edit.

If we make the second round, we have to register any new players by the 20th of July within a squad A of 25, always respecting the stipulated proportions for 'locally trained players' (8)

42.08 For the qualifying phase and the play-offs, a club may register a maximum of two new eligible players on List A after the above-mentioned deadlines, provided the quota of locally trained players is respected. Such registration must be completed by 24.00CET on the day before the relevant first-leg match and the club’s association must confirm in writing that the new player is eligible to play at domestic level at this time.

Page 38 of link

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/55/82/82/2558282_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Edited by buster.

I think if Rangers can sell Dorrans they will. He has been the most disappointing signing we have made in a while. Well I suppose Dalcio was worse but the expectations with Dorrans was far higher.

Would it be possible to put the kick-off time in the match thread title? I have just found out the kick-off is at 4.55pm. I had assumed a time of 7.45pm ?.

Edited by les186

6 minutes ago, pete said:

I think if Rangers can sell Dorrans they will. He has been the most disappointing signing we have made in a while. Well I suppose Dalcio was worse but the expectations with Dorrans was far higher.

I can't see anyone buying Dorrans.

I just read on FF that the Rangers supporters have been attacked by Aris supporters wearing helmets and all their banners stolen. I said as much on the Podcast. One Rangers supporter has been taken to hospital seemingly. I can't confirm but the post was made by someone who is there.

36 minutes ago, pete said:

I just read on FF that the Rangers supporters have been attacked by Aris supporters wearing helmets and all their banners stolen. I said as much on the Podcast. One Rangers supporter has been taken to hospital seemingly. I can't confirm but the post was made by someone who is there.

Has this been reported anywhere else Pete? Was it the full mob attack?

• Frankie changed the title to Getting the job done: Shkupi v Rangers (KO 4.55pm GMT)
2 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

Has this been reported anywhere else Pete? Was it the full mob attack?

There was more than one person posted about it on FF. It was when most of the Rangers supporters had left a group came on scooters armed with flares they then proceeded to grab all the flags and banners. The guy that had to go to hospital tried to save his banner and I think they burnt him with a flare although I am not sure on that.