1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Missed the first half hour trying to get the game at work. Tried a VPN to get RTV only to find RTV doesn’t work on iPads. ?

Dashed home and signed up to Premier Sports only to find out that they employed Rangers hating duo McLean & Stewart who were typically awful. The pictures were terrible in first half and even broke down for a short time. 

And as if all that wasn’t bad enough I them was able to watch the game and see how bad we still are in creating and taking chances. Been a huge fan of AM but his form has gone completely. Windass had a good shot after beating a man skilfully but offers so little from a wide area. 

Im treating these 2 games as pre-season build up games and hoping this is to allow SG time to see how players play in match conditions as opposed to looking great in training, and I’m expecting our team to change accordingly before Aberdeen. 

If if we are still as poor by the time we get to Pittodrie then I’ll start to worry but I think it’s only fair to write this off as prep games. 

We do have a few Bears out there who can't afford the 300odd for the yearly RTV world-wide subscription or any other TV programme screening it (SKY et al), or simply can't access them. With a bit of luck, LaolaTV will stream some of the games next season. For those, and chaps who have trouble with their equipment or the place they are staying, streams are available. More often than not of dodgy quality or places where your ad- and pop-up blocker work overtime, but likewise you'll find them on youtube as well. So if RTV or Premier Sports or whatnot f*ck it up, do ask ... and support the club by other means if you have the chance.

39 minutes ago, craig said:

Think it is more that Rangers want us to allow the official site to get hits.

We really need to get consistent with whether these get posted or not.  That said, if they are already on social media then they are freely available for everyone anyway.

Those are official videos from the club's YouTube channel by the looks of it so doesn't matter where they are watched it will still count. Only thing fans should keep in mind is if an advert comes up first watch it through don't skip that way the club gets money.

Other than that most of the videos (not these ones) are only short clips of bigger videos on RTV so fans should spend the fiver it's well worth it nowadays. The output has been fantastic this year

13 minutes ago, Bill said:

Are there some secret special points on offer for saying that Windass was “posted missing” because he was far from our most anonymous player tonight.

Also, there is no way we can go into a new league season depending on Morelos for goals. I’d drop him now and play Windass through the middle until or unless we find a better striker. 

Would concur with that Bill. Windass didn't deserve to ve subbed before Jamie Murphy for me. Morelos - that excuse for a header in the first half - he needs competition for his place, badly.

Stevie's pm interviewis an accurate summation. Other than the chance near the end, personally speaking, I thought it was a glorified training exercise.

Edited by Soulsonic5791

48 minutes ago, craig said:

Think it is more that Rangers want us to allow the official site to get hits.

We really need to get consistent with whether these get posted or not.  That said, if they are already on social media then they are freely available for everyone anyway.

IMHO, it is more to do with C&P articles from the main site and thus denying them hits, rather then post imbedded videos.

Might be wrong here, but the videos are imbedded into the club's side as well as here from youtube and that youtube site gets hits whether the video is watched on youtube or via an imbedded link?

8 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Need to sharpen up on attack but that was comfortable.

It may have been comfortable GS but that wasn't because we were any good it was because the opposition simply wasn't any good.

We will need to come on leaps and bounds very quickly to take on a decent team and win again in this tourney.

That said, I hope we can do that and am happy we have reached the next round.

16 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

PS: Gerrard looked rather annoyed by the quality of the finishing and some of the forward play ... which is good.

Hear hear. ?

Stevie Gerrard has been in place all of 35 days , just let that sink in , 35 days , he's not a miracle worker , this is going to take time , and if anyone has looked ahead at the 3rd teams , I would have to say the chances of getting to the group stages are minimal at best .

Edited by rbr