Gersnet Pod 010 - Shkupi defeated but are we progressing?

14 minutes ago, Govan Rear Bear said:

Aye very good! ;)

He'll be filling his face with BBQ sausages at 32 degrees :D

I thought Frankie was particularly 'jolly' at the start of play but got up to speed quickly thereafter :whistle:

Thank's for the efforts lad's, good listen !

1 hour ago, Govan Rear Bear said:

Aye very good! ;)

Getting not very funny here actually. 35\36 degrees for the next few days and in the 16 day forecast only 1 day under 30 degrees. I only go outside if totally necessary as it is far too hot. I was going to go to the boat but sitting and sleeping on a piece of metal in this temperature just doesn't entice me enough. I have never witnessed these temperatures before and they have broken the record set in 1976 when I was still living in Scotland.I think we have had 1 day rain since this started at the end of April but my hat off to the Germans as we have no water bans yet. They have said to try and save water by using used water to water the plants with.

I have ordered a swimming pool so hopefully it is here for the weekend and we can go for a dip to cool off.

No BBQ today it is a fish salad so nobody has to cook.:D 

Good stuff as always ?

Good discussion on transfer fees and pay offs. Waghorn and Mackay etc most would agree we sold ourselves short at the time. Giving that Wes will probably end up in England then asking price must reflect that i.e. £2-3m. The pay offs for so many of Pedros guys are pretty galling. It would be interesting to hear how we compare to other clubs on this score - Obviously Martin Bains record was shocking and i'd hope we keep well away for that type of performance.  

1 hour ago, pete said:

Getting not very funny here actually. 35\36 degrees for the next few days and in the 16 day forecast only 1 day under 30 degrees. I only go outside if totally necessary as it is far too hot. I was going to go to the boat but sitting and sleeping on a piece of metal in this temperature just doesn't entice me enough. I have never witnessed these temperatures before and they have broken the record set in 1976 when I was still living in Scotland.I think we have had 1 day rain since this started at the end of April but my hat off to the Germans as we have no water bans yet. They have said to try and save water by using used water to water the plants with.

I have ordered a swimming pool so hopefully it is here for the weekend and we can go for a dip to cool off.

No BBQ today it is a fish salad so nobody has to cook.:D 

That's my weather for 10 months a year

7 minutes ago, craig said:

That's my weather for 10 months a year

I honestly do not envy you believe me. I am great to 28 degrees and then it should stop at that.

152 days 10 hours and 5 minutes to Christmas.:D

7 minutes ago, pete said:

I honestly do not envy you believe me. I am great to 28 degrees and then it should stop at that.

152 days 10 hours and 5 minutes to Christmas.:D

I don't envy me either :D

I stay inside as much as possible during the summer months - it isn't actually the heat that is the issue here so much as the humidity - 95% humidity makes it difficult to even breathe.  It's sad though because the summer months here are perfect for going outside at lunchtime because all the women are wearing short skirts :roflmao: - and I really should be hitting the beach far more often too.....

4 hours ago, Govan Rear Bear said:

Aye very good! ;)

GLASGOW is set to swelter in the sun this week as the heatwave that swept the UK returns.

Parts of Britain could see temperatures rise to 35C (95F) this week as the country remains warm in extreme hot weather that is gripping northern Europe.

An amber “heat health watch” warning, put out when temperatures are predicted to hit 30C (86F) during the day and 15C (59F) at night for at least two consecutive days, has been issued for parts of England.

:thup:

2 minutes ago, craig said:

I don't envy me either :D

I stay inside as much as possible during the summer months - it isn't actually the heat that is the issue here so much as the humidity - 95% humidity makes it difficult to even breathe.  It's sad though because the summer months here are perfect for going outside at lunchtime because all the women are wearing short skirts :roflmao: - and I really should be hitting the beach far more often too.....

That is one godsend that the humidity is pretty low. I think i saw 33% somewhere. There is not a cloud in the sky.