Kerrydale Meltdown

• Frankie changed the title to Kerrydale Meltdown

Mild in comparison to much of the insanity I have seen on their forums and those of others. But being thrown into chaos due to getting a home game against us on the first day of the season is a new one on me.

Most if not all would be happy with that because it gives them a better chance to get 2 home games against us while collecting the financial rewards from that. The sheep have been whining that on the Thursday night before we play them we have an 'easy' home tie while they have a hard away tie having to travel to the furthest reaches of darkest Lancashire.

One of them opined that he had watched the first half against Shkupi and that we had looked much stronger and pretty formidable but he was quickly shouted down. They don't want to acknowledge the fact that we have spent more money on single players than they will in total over multiple seasons.

522661-sheep-with-head-stuck-in-bale-of-  

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Mild in comparison to much of the insanity I have seen on their forums and those of others. But being thrown into chaos due to getting a home game against us on the first day of the season is a new one on me.

Most if not all would be happy with that because it gives them a better chance to get 2 home games against us while collecting the financial rewards from that. The sheep have been whining that on the Thursday night before we play them we have an 'easy' home tie while they have a hard away tie having to travel to the furthest reaches of darkest Lancashire.

One of them opined that he had watched the first half against Shkupi and that we had looked much stronger and pretty formidable but he was quickly shouted down. They don't want to acknowledge the fact that we have spent more money on single players than they will in total over multiple seasons.

522661-sheep-with-head-stuck-in-bale-of-  

Don’t post that picture on their forum ffs! The courts have enough on their hands.......