[FT] Osijek 0 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 18)

43 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

I’m saying that, and I’m sorry, but what an absolutely garbage XI we have there.

#Colin Nish

One area of concern is right hand side. 

Henty (their fastest and most dangerous player last week) often plays down that side,...... with Tav and new lad, Kent. Jack better be ready to cover.

Edited by buster.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

How do you know when you have not seen the new guy's playing. The only thing i will say is that I hope Kent is playing on merit and not on Liverpool's game percentage. 

I doubt it would be on any game percentage in this particular match. This game is crucial to us and I think his own reputation is more important to Gerrard than any Liverpool game percentage. An impressive result in this game will greatly enhance that reputation.

• Frankie changed the title to Osijek 0 - 0 Rangers

Rangers enjoying plenty of possession in the opening minutes. They’re playing in a red kit, which isn’t one of their three official ones, and look to be playing 4-3-3, with Ryan Jack the deepest of the midfielders and Ejaria and Coulibaly ahead of him. Jamie Murphy is playing quite narrow on the right, with Ryan Kent hugging the left touchline.