Match Preview Schedule: Season 2018/19

That's the preview schedule updated until the end of next month (see first page of thread).

I'll do Friday's cup game but would be great to get some different names down for future matches.  :)

2 hours ago, Frankie said:

Absolutely - many thanks!  :)

I put my name in for Livingston but if anyone would like to do that especially then it is no problem.

A few more names would be great as games are coming thick and fast.

On 31/01/2019 at 09:51, Frankie said:

I'll do the Aberdeen game next midweek - any takers for the St Mirren game in a couple of days?

I apologise I was totally convinced the game was on Sunday. I will try and get something up later.

• 3 weeks later...

I will try and do one for Wednesday. Just so busy at the moment doing up a room that is breaking up to the loft with fast stairs to create 2 more bedrooms + storage space upstairs. Also trying to get my boat sailing for the summer spent all day yesterday there with my b-i-L  working on the engine(He was). Also getting solar panels fitted that is hopefully working on Monday. I am not doing the work so that isn't really costing me time just money.?

47 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Sorry mate, I meant to say, I'll do Friday, thanks... :)

No problem Frankie I thought nobody was doing one and after the 21st I will be dropping out so thought I would get some in before.