Sinn Fein want to meet the OO

Corbyn is known to have a soft spot for Irish Republicanism and you are known as a vocal supporter of Corbyn, so the relevance is quite obvious.

Did you expect a positive response to your OP on a Rangers forum?

9 hours ago, craig said:

Stop the personal insults or I’m banning you.

im tired of your childish personal insults towards other members.

Final warning.

Aw, gie the boy a chance.

He’s got bizarre leftie notions and peppers his posts with the language of the gutter, but I think he used to be a teacher so that explains it all.

He says some interesting stuff, though, and he might be a veteran of the RSC era or is that his comrade asil?

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Aw, gie the boy a chance.

He’s got bizarre leftie notions and peppers his posts with the language of the gutter, but I think he used to be a teacher so that explains it all.

He says some interesting stuff, though, and he might be a veteran of the RSC era or is that his comrade asil?

No, I won’t.

its constant, it’s childish, it’s rude and it’s ignorant.  And it is attached to an unjustified arrogance.

so, no, I won’t give him a chance.

CS, you can call it a one way street all you like but that’s simply untrue.  Point to where Bluedell made a personal insult towards you, and point to where he’s done it consistently with other forum members and I will willingly warn him too.  The fact is you can’t.

you have called forum members stupid, “Heid up own arse”, Tory scumbags and a multitude of other things.

as said previously, next time I see you insult a forum member I’m giving you a temporary ban.  You’ve worn my patience thin enough.

7 minutes ago, craig said:

No, I won’t.

its constant, it’s childish, it’s rude and it’s ignorant.  And it is attached to an unjustified arrogance.

so, no, I won’t give him a chance.

CS, you can call it a one way street all you like but that’s simply untrue.  Point to where Bluedell made a personal insult towards you, and point to where he’s done it consistently with other forum members and I will willingly warn him too.  The fact is you can’t.

you have called forum members stupid, “Heid up own arse”, Tory scumbags and a multitude of other things.

as said previously, next time I see you insult a forum member I’m giving you a temporary ban.  You’ve worn my patience thin enough.

There are others on here who insult other forum members on a regular basis that haven't received any warnings that I have seen.

So to say the one way street claim is simply untrue, could be shown to be, simply untrue.

That isn't to say anyone should get away with abuse because someone else throws it around.

It's more a call for consistency, whether it's deemed acceptable or not.

You would be wrong buster.  The person you are clearly alluding to has been asked to curtai, albeit privately rather than publicly.  Forum members don’t see all of the discussions that take place behind the scenes.

there is most definitely a desire for consistency and fairness.  The moderators are different themselves and moderate in their own way whilst still trying to provide that same consistency.

no abuse should be tolerated and I myself have asked you and Bill to take a break from the verbal sparring, as have other moderators.

but when a member continually acts as if he is superior to others (worse, without justification) and particularly telling a moderator that his “heid is up his ain arse” is completely unacceptable.  I won’t stand for it, and am happy to moderate on that basis.  My call, and I’m comfortable with it.

The victimhood of that poster by bringing “Corbyn and Labour werent part of the discussion” is simply more childishness.

im moderating this as I see fit.  Colinstein has been given a final warning from me before I temporarily ban him.  He knows what prevents it.  It’s up to him whether to post responsibly, respectfully, in a civil manner or not.  It’s his choice.

if anyone doesn’t like my style of moderation feel free to take it up with Frankie or the other moderators.

21 minutes ago, craig said:

You would be wrong buster.  The person you are clearly alluding to has been asked to curtai, albeit privately rather than publicly.  Forum members don’t see all of the discussions that take place behind the scenes.

there is most definitely a desire for consistency and fairness.  The moderators are different themselves and moderate in their own way whilst still trying to provide that same consistency.

no abuse should be tolerated and I myself have asked you and Bill to take a break from the verbal sparring, as have other moderators.

but when a member continually acts as if he is superior to others (worse, without justification) and particularly telling a moderator that his “heid is up his ain arse” is completely unacceptable.  I won’t stand for it, and am happy to moderate on that basis.  My call, and I’m comfortable with it.

The victimhood of that poster by bringing “Corbyn and Labour werent part of the discussion” is simply more childishness.

im moderating this as I see fit.  Colinstein has been given a final warning from me before I temporarily ban him.  He knows what prevents it.  It’s up to him whether to post responsibly, respectfully, in a civil manner or not.  It’s his choice.

if anyone doesn’t like my style of moderation feel free to take it up with Frankie or the other moderators.

Fair enough Craig, let's see if it works.

Strong opinionated "verbal sparring" that involves terms that can be reasonably justified should be fine if it doesn't involve gratutitous abuse. 

I thank the guys who take the time to look after things, no problems !

As to weather the rights or wrongs to any meetings, remember that the British government were having constant talks all be it secret with the IRA in the late sixties an onward so it would be no earthshaker if a meeting took place .