Osijek game on TV

28 minutes ago, Bill said:

In that case they won’t be contributing. 

Is that true though? Surely the club will get TV rights from Premier to show the game live? And Premier will be showing the game based on the fact that they know the demand is there. If there was no demand, it wouldn't be shown on TV and the club would get no TV money.

Also, not everyone knows what a VPN is, or wants to faff about with one to be able to watch the RTV stream. I guess the right thing to do in this situation, is to pay the subscription/£5.99 to RTV, then watch it on Premier. That way you save yourself a bit of hassle and you can sit smug, knowing that you've contributed twice to the club.

I guess that's what you'll be doing then? Especially the smug bit.

43 minutes ago, TheUKCrazyhorse said:

Is that true though? Surely the club will get TV rights from Premier to show the game live? And Premier will be showing the game based on the fact that they know the demand is there. If there was no demand, it wouldn't be shown on TV and the club would get no TV money.

Also, not everyone knows what a VPN is, or wants to faff about with one to be able to watch the RTV stream. I guess the right thing to do in this situation, is to pay the subscription/£5.99 to RTV, then watch it on Premier. That way you save yourself a bit of hassle and you can sit smug, knowing that you've contributed twice to the club.

I guess that's what you'll be doing then? Especially the smug bit.

Does that count as an attempt at piqued sarcasm? Are you Buster in disguise?

OK genius, I’ll bite, you tell me how much Premier is paying Rangers? I can tell you how much goes to Rangers from a season subscription to RTV or on a pay-per-match basis. But first you might want to back up your mouth by showing everyone how much it costs to subscribe to Premier and how much of that goes to Rangers - otherwise you’re just another blowhard breaking wind. 

I just find it so hard to pay for RTV. I don't have and don't want a credit card. On the back of my Bank card is maestro but when I fill in my bank details it says incorrect Number. Why can't they do Paypal it is so much easier.

4 hours ago, Bill said:

Does that count as an attempt at piqued sarcasm? Are you Buster in disguise?

OK genius, I’ll bite, you tell me how much Premier is paying Rangers? I can tell you how much goes to Rangers from a season subscription to RTV or on a pay-per-match basis. But first you might want to back up your mouth by showing everyone how much it costs to subscribe to Premier and how much of that goes to Rangers - otherwise you’re just another blowhard breaking wind. 

I don't quite understand your point here. You made a comment that folk who watched the match anywhere else but RTV somehow weren't contributing to the club. I pointed out that Premier Sports will be paying the club for the rights to show the game, so anyone watching it there would be contributing.

Did I say that the amount Premier Sports were paying out equated to more than the RTV cash? No. Did I say that I knew how much Premier were paying the club? No. So again, I don't get your line of questioning, or what the point is that you're trying to make?

Did I put a sarcastic comment at the end, that seems to have 'piqued' you into a response here? Yep, I sure did and I didn't even try to hide it.

39 minutes ago, TheUKCrazyhorse said:

I don't quite understand your point here. You made a comment that folk who watched the match anywhere else but RTV somehow weren't contributing to the club. I pointed out that Premier Sports will be paying the club for the rights to show the game, so anyone watching it there would be contributing.

Did I say that the amount Premier Sports were paying out equated to more than the RTV cash? No. Did I say that I knew how much Premier were paying the club? No. So again, I don't get your line of questioning, or what the point is that you're trying to make?

Did I put a sarcastic comment at the end, that seems to have 'piqued' you into a response here? Yep, I sure did and I didn't even try to hide it.

So, now you've got that off your chest, let me ask you again ... how much money goes to Rangers as a result of Premier Sports broadcasting the game? I mean, you must know before you made the claims you have done. Be a sport and share your knowledge. I'd hate to think you were just talking out of your backside.

10 hours ago, Bill said:

So, now you've got that off your chest, let me ask you again ... how much money goes to Rangers as a result of Premier Sports broadcasting the game? I mean, you must know before you made the claims you have done. Be a sport and share your knowledge. I'd hate to think you were just talking out of your backside.

Bill, where in any of my comments on here did I say - or intimate - that I knew how much Premier paid Rangers for the TV rights? Are you being deliberately obtuse, or do you just interpret every comment on here in way that allows you to continue arguing with yourself?

I'm was actually surprised when I woke up this morning, that the world still existed. I half expected it to have imploded under the sheer force of irony that must've been exerted when you called me a blowhard. Again, as I've said previously, I don't understand the point you're trying to make from your line of questioning. My thoughts are, that Buster has been ignoring you lately and you're just looking for some other poor sap to get laid into.

By all means, reply back to me here, repeating your irrelevant line of questions. I'm not going to respond to you. I've no desire to be your dance partner in this pointless argument here. I've got too much other shit going on to add "getting wound up by angry internet warrior" to the list.

Enjoy your win, Bill. I imagine its small victories like this that get you through the day. If it’s OK though, I'm going to imagine your wee red face, sat behind your keyboard, fuming, trying to come up with some witty/intelligent response to me here, just to get the last word in. But, alas, it'll all be for nowt, as I won't see it. I come on the forum because it can be a genuinely witty, informative place, with some great folk on it. With you lurking about, ready to stick the boot in to anyone who you don't agree with/doesn't agree with you, it's less fun.

So I'll finish by wishing you good luck and God speed, Bill. I'm sure the stress induced heart attack is only a short way off, so use your remaining time wisely. Maybe go and find some photos of naked ladies online and try to chill out or something, yeah?

And hopefully your next shite is a hedgehog. Cheerio!