[FT] Rangers 1 (Katic 53) - 1 Osijek

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 1 (Katic 53) - 0 Osijek
  • Frankie changed the title to Rangers 1 (Katic 53) - 1 Osijek
  • Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 1 (Katic 53) - 1 Osijek

Annoying to concede that goal as we did stroll the second half.

However, the wastage from good positions is an immense source of frustration.  The game should have been long gone by the time Osijek grabbed that goal.

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

However, the wastage from good positions is an immense source of frustration.  The game should have been long gone by the time Osijek grabbed that goal.

Agree with that. A lot of positives in there, but a total lack of composure in the final third is a trend with these guys. Tbh I thought we could have done with Windass in some of these positions, I think he’d have scored a couple. 

Just now, DMAA said:

Agree with that. A lot of positives in there, but a total lack of composure in the final third is a trend with these guys. Tbh I thought we could have done with Windass in some of these positions, I think he’d have scored a couple. 

Possibly.

Kent and Ejaria are young guys but picked the wrong options too often.  They have to work on their first touch and final ball.

3 minutes ago, Frankie said:

That's the beauty of "pre-season". We should have buried Progres and the Macedonians, as we should have done with Osijek today. You wonder whether SG will give Sadiq a chance to shine soonish.

Kent's and Candeias' workrate were immense, Ejaria somehow looks like he's got all the time in the world and strolls about like it's a Sunday afternoon kick-about ... though most of his passes reach their target. Wonder how long Scottish midfielders and defenders tolerate that.

All in all, much to take hope for ... now on to Sunday and the destruction of the Sheep.