[FT] Rangers 1 (Katic 53) - 1 Osijek

Find of the season must be Katic. He was excellent tonight and was everywhere. McGregor may have pulled off some great saves but for me it was Katic MOTM. Another fantastic display by Morelos as well. The whole team played well so Plaudits to everyone.

4 minutes ago, colinstein said:

aye but some of it was in defence where a blooter up the park would have been better. We played ourselves nicely into trouble a few times

What teams don't make some mistakes. I was surprised that it was Coulibaly who went off for Arefield and not Ejaria

We look fitter, stronger (Mentally and Physically) together, faster and hungrier than I have seen for years. Some of the one touch stuff was just breathtaking.

Needless goal to lose at the end but we held out. I feel like The Rangers have  returned:rfcbouncy:

Lot's of positives, the main being that we are through to play Maribor.

We work hard, play some decent stuff but too often it breaks down and we don't create as many clear chances a we should.

Work-in-progress that is far from where we want to be but shows improvement will do fine for now.

Talking about Progres, they are through to the third round as well :shock: 

Could have been a lot of goals on either side.

For us the attack always seemed one pass short. Whereas our opponents forced quite a few saves from McGregor.

We have achieved what I was hoping for in Europe and anything that follows is a bonus.

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

We look fitter, stronger (Mentally and Physically) together, faster and hungrier than I have seen for years. Some of the one touch stuff was just breathtaking.

Needless goal to lose at the end but we held out. I feel like The Rangers have  returned:rfcbouncy:

Not sure it was that good!

Osijek would have walked all over us this time last year though.

giphy.gif