I know some people seem to have problems with this so please use the images below to assist you in emedding content into the site.

This works for anything really - just wait a few secs for the content to render once you paste it in.

embed_a.jpg.7c483e5a90c5cedd5f2f5d29fabb9ad9.jpg

THEN:

embed_b.jpg.c92a281301dfece66b6e51951c976ce1.jpg

More help for mobile devices:

embedding_tweets_mobile.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have no problem on FF or anywhere else.

This is the way I am receiving tweets.

image.thumb.png.9b7fb2e4f1b9264beba86b7cefadb42a.png
When I press the tweet address I get this that says Blocked by Content safety policy.
It also says Fault while linking to Twitter.com
image.thumb.png.da9e4c2e95d0f964a30269e842392d0a.png
Any help is welcome as it is bloody annoying

And it does it feom every tweet? Or can you link to an example?

That error sounds more like a provider safety policy, i.e i think mabie from your safety settings on something rarher than from ipboard software. What browser is it too?

It is only with firefox and only on the Gersnet. I have no problem on FF or with the Gersnet on chrome, i have searched the firfox security settings but I can't find anything untoward. I have even tried throwing Firefox out and reloading unfortunately they think they are doing me a favour and reload your old settings. I can see no option to bypass that. I will look further and maybe if I don't get it, reload the whole of windows. I havn't done that in a while anyway.I am a firefox loyal.

All of a sudden the tweets are okay again. No idea what the problem was or what fixed it. Unless one of you guy's done something, or I unknowingly, I will put it down to the Gersnet ghost striking again.