Fan-zones, politicians and community spirit

4 minutes ago, Soulsonic5791 said:

Are you teaching me how to suck eggs on the definition of a word?

I honestly don't know what you are talking about now.

giphy.gif

Did you read the definition of disenfranchised and still think that bluenoses would feel disenfranchised?

Because bluenoses are totally not disenfranchised and it would be very foolish of them to feel that way.

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

Because bluenoses are totally not disenfranchised and it would be very foolish of them to feel that way

If no party or political representative represents you, you feel disenfranchised.  You can vote but you are deprived on any real privilege in doing so.    

Your Obama gif in response to my other posts sums it up.  Just shrug.  

• pete locked this topic

I'm going to open this again but I expect better from people in terms of discussing the topic at hand.

The author of the article put together a very interesting piece and his points have been vindicated this week so as much as I can understand (and share) annoyance with certain political parties, we gain nothing with some of the stuff I've had to delete.

After two referendums and a decade plus of social media interactions, polarisation is much more prevalent.

Standards drop but it is what it is and if you are on the outside looking in, you'll likely get the arse end of what is going about.

Politically, what might be considered the 'general Rangers majority interest' tends to act in a reactionary and disorganised manner and is about 3 steps behind................ We aren't very good at politics.