The Premier League

Well it kicks off tonight a lot of money has been spent on new players , the special one is moaning again ,Jurgen is chomping at the bit with his huge teeth, Chelsea's  coach smokes like a lum and Pep will be mister cool so who will be champs and who will be the chumps .

Man city

Liverpool 

Chelsea 

Chumps probably the ones who are first to sack their coach .

• Rousseau changed the title to The Premier League
Just now, Rousseau said:

Man Utd don't look good. It's not their players, it's their manager now. He's good, but others have overtaken him, and I see others beating this Man Utd side.

I don't know I think some of his behaviour is an act to take away pressure from his players there is no doubt like him or not he knows how to win .

4 hours ago, compo said:

I am looking forward to Chelsea  v Arsenal  at the brdge tonight .

Outstanding game on the card but three interesting ones are the Wolves at Leicester - avoiding defeat would be good - and the Everton and Liverpool games. Everton might be ready at last and the likes of Palace had a habit of upsetting Liverpool in recent times but I have the feeling that Liverpool have added iron to class.