The Premier League

Perhaps a bit easier to predict this weekend although that could still flip.

Fulham 0-2 Man Utd

Crystal Palace 1-1 West Ham

Huddersfield 0-2 Arsenal

Liverpool 3-0 Bournemouth

Southampton 1-0 Cardiff

Watford 1-1 Everton

Brighton 0-0 Burnley

Tottenham 1-0 Leicester

Man City 2-0 Chelsea

Wolves 1-0 Newcastle

That could happen. This won’t:

Fulham 1-2 United

Palace 2-1 Hammers

Town 1-3 Arsenal

Liverpool 4-1 Bournemouth

So’ton 1-1 Cardiff

Watford 1-2 Everton

Brighton 2-0 Burnley

’Spurs 2-0 Leicester

City 3-1 Chelsea

Wolves 2-0 Mags

How long can Sarri last after that. 2-0 at Arsenal, 4-0 at Bournemouth and 6-0 at City.

He must be the only man in the world who would move a double Premier League winner and World Cup winner from his best position and not correct it after it not working.

I don't subscribe to the Kante criticism. Kante is an average, at best, player -- although a machine when it comes to winning the ball back -- therefore I wouldn't be trying to find his best position, I'd look to build the squad around better players. He's at his best in a two; anything else and he struggles. There are solutions, but I wouldn't change my whole system for him.

I think there's something wrong with that Chelsea squad. How many times are they going to 'down tools'? I thought it was Mourinho third-season-syndrome, but then they down tools under Conte, and now I feel like they're doing it again.  

They need to stick with a manager and rebuild. I'm not sure Sarri is the one, because he's too idealistic. 

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I don't subscribe to the Kante criticism. Kante is an average, at best, player -- although a machine when it comes to winning the ball back -- therefore I wouldn't be trying to find his best position, I'd look to build the squad around better players. He's at his best in a two; anything else and he struggles. There are solutions, but I wouldn't change my whole system for him.

I think there's something wrong with that Chelsea squad. How many times are they going to 'down tools'? I thought it was Mourinho third-season-syndrome, but then they down tools under Conte, and now I feel like they're doing it again.  

They need to stick with a manager and rebuild. I'm not sure Sarri is the one, because he's too idealistic. 

The big mistake managers make when playing a far superior side is to try and play the same way as their betters best to play to your own lads strengths. 

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 08:33, compo said:

I see the Manchester United goalie is looking for £350,000 a week when we were lads it was always the big useless chooky you stuck in goal , changed days .

He's worth it too.... well, when compared against other top earners in this day and age... none of them are worth that amount of wage, but you get what I mean :D

5 hours ago, Rousseau said:

But Sarri's system isn't working.  When something isn't working, fix it.  He can't bring in new players so he has to go with what he has - so why not then play Kante beside Jorginho to allow Kante to be the legs ?