9 hours ago, Scott7 said:

You’ll be rich on Monday.

If I must, I would tweak the scores as follows:

Wolves 1-4 Liverpool. (How I hope not)

Chelsea 3-0 Leicester

Hammers 3-1 Watford

Everton 1-2 ‘Spurs

West Ham are playing consistently well in a most un-Hammerslike fashion

Hopes for Wolves gone. They started well enough and I thought under the lights with the atmosphere they could do something.

I cant see West Ham winning 5 in a row, thats unheard of. Watford have a decent record away at WH so I expect them to at least get a point.

Wonder what the odds was on a Leicester and Palace double. What a strike from Townsend, worthy to win any game. Thats blown the title race open in Liverpools favour. City havent been clicking in the last few games. They were poor against Everton at home in the final third, needed pens for Leicester in the cup and now this result. Its no coincidence David Silva hasnt been fit along with Aguero. I find Bernardo Silva and Mayrez a step below so January will be interesting. Liverpool just seem stronger in most positions at the moment. The game on the 3rd Jan is massive.

Annoyed I didnt back Watford yesterday, all week I fancied them but went for the draw.

And who would have thought Utd would rock up and Cardiff and play for once! Too obvious. Martial, Rashford and Lingard would be my front 3 and they were brilliant. Mata is a good player and could play behind them but it would mean tweaking the midfield and Pogba can only play in a 3 or 4 man midfield. Sanchez will be next to find another gear, his break will probably have done him good.

A reaction for Man Utd was predictable but how does the wee laddie, Solksjear manage to fix it so City, Chelsea and now Spur are behind :eek2:

Miracle Man from Molde !

Edit.

Spurs equalise.

Edited by buster.

And now Super-seen-it-all-Santa’s fab Boxing Day tips:

Fulham 0-1 Wolves

Burnley 1-1 Everton 

Palace 1-1 Cardiff

Leicester 1-3 City

Liverpool 3-0 Mags

Manchester Utd 6-0 Town

OR

Manchester Utd 0-1 Town

‘Spurs 3-0 Bournemouth

Brighton 2-2 Arsenal 

Watford 1-3 Chelsea

27th  So’ton 2-0 Hammers

I think last weekends games will have an impact on a few results and I have tweaked my predictions on talksport predictor. I fancied Burnley prior but Everton have to respond after losing 6. And I wonder if Rafa can shut up shop and nick a 0-0 at Anfield - probably not but I will hope so anyway.

I possibly agree with you Scott at Palace, I can see Cardiff get something there.

Arsenal have way too many injuries and will get bullied at the back there. And I think Chelsea are in the middle of a 2-3 week blip.

Fulham 1-1 Wolves

Burnley 0-1 Everton

Crystal Palace 1-1 Cardiff

Leicester 0-3 Man City

Liverpool 0-0 Newcastle

Man Utd 3-0 Hudderfield

Tottenham 2-0 Bournemouth

Brighton 1-0 Arsenal

Watford 1-1 Chelsea

Southampton 2-0 West Ham.