EGM to approve share issue

Looks like real cash will be made available. Think it works out around £6m which will be used for general running costs. 

Add to that extra European monies & hopefully a retail deal I am hopeful that the next set of accounts will look a lot better this time with us relying less on loans. 

On FF ...

Judge throws out contempt of court case against Rangers Chairman Dave King brought by the Takeover Panel

Date: 16th August 2018 at 2:58pm

Written by: Follow Follow

Earlier today, Lady Wolffe refused to hear the Takeover Panel’s Contempt of Court application against Dave King because it was so legally flawed.

The case was kicked out leaving the Takeover Panel in a state of disarray.

Article here: https://www.followfollow.com/judge-throws-out-contempt-of-court-case-against-rangers-chairman-dave-king-brought-by-the-takeover-panel/

28 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

On FF ...

Judge throws out contempt of court case against Rangers Chairman Dave King brought by the Takeover Panel

Date: 16th August 2018 at 2:58pm

Written by: Follow Follow

Earlier today, Lady Wolffe refused to hear the Takeover Panel’s Contempt of Court application against Dave King because it was so legally flawed.

The case was kicked out leaving the Takeover Panel in a state of disarray.

Article here: https://www.followfollow.com/judge-throws-out-contempt-of-court-case-against-rangers-chairman-dave-king-brought-by-the-takeover-panel/

Could DK counter sue for his trouble and expense? ? 

18 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Could DK counter sue for his trouble and expense? ? 

I'm not seeing that he's won the case or that it has been thrown out.

There has been a legal issue raised and there is to be a court 'debate' on it, in October.

3 minutes ago, buster. said:

I'm not seeing that he's won the case or that it has been thrown out.

There has been a legal issue raised and there is to be a court 'debate' on it, in October.

Maybe getting ahead of myself, but looking likely it may be thrown out. Time will tell

3 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Maybe getting ahead of myself, but looking likely it may be thrown out. Time will tell

The relevant question may be how this relates to / effects or is effected by the upcoming share issue to be voted on at the end of the month.

For an answer, we'd need an 'expert' or a fortune teller.

Edited by buster.

On ‎16‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:48, BEARGER said:

"Looking likely it will get thrown out"  where do you get that from ?

The hearing, which was to have take place today before Lady Wolffe, was postponed at the last moment after what was described as a ‘legal problem’. Lady Wolffe rescheduled the proceedings until October