FC Ufa given visas for their tie with Gers…

5 minutes ago, Craigy1881 said:

that is a pumping against a team that only secured a return to the top divison this year.  not sure what the outlay on that dynamo squad is though.  

I think they made 5 changes from their team on the Thursday v Progres.

Perhaps resting players for Ibrox.

3 hours ago, forlanssister said:

I know, I need sectioned!

Left the house last Tuesday at 03.15 to catch the red eye to Paris endured 3 hours in the hell that is Charles De Gaulle then to Vienna, at Vienna aitport went to get the CAT train into the Main Station but the lift was broken so had to take a taxi. Did manage to blag a bogof with my bus pass for the 3 hour train journey to Graz.

Got the train from Graz to Maribor but had to be manhandled aboard a service bus to get back.

Up at 07.00 to get the train back to Vienna airport before a further 3 hours of hell in Charles De Gaulle. Got home at 11pm on Friday shit deen.

Spent Saturday organising flights and filling in the visa (no small task)!

Up at 06.45 to drive to Killie and home the back o 7.

Up this morning at 06.45 to drive to Edinburgh to hand in the visa, a slightly easier experience than I thought though the £108.40 did sting. Bird checked my form an said "there is a mistake that will be £5" .  :seal:

You manage a bite to eat anywhere nice in Edinburgh? or has all your Michelin kitty gone on roubles? 

3 hours ago, forlanssister said:

I know, I need sectioned!

Left the house last Tuesday at 03.15 to catch the red eye to Paris endured 3 hours in the hell that is Charles De Gaulle then to Vienna, at Vienna aitport went to get the CAT train into the Main Station but the lift was broken so had to take a taxi. Did manage to blag a bogof with my bus pass for the 3 hour train journey to Graz.

Got the train from Graz to Maribor but had to be manhandled aboard a service bus to get back.

Up at 07.00 to get the train back to Vienna airport before a further 3 hours of hell in Charles De Gaulle. Got home at 11pm on Friday shit deen.

Spent Saturday organising flights and filling in the visa (no small task)!

Up at 06.45 to drive to Killie and home the back o 7.

Up this morning at 06.45 to drive to Edinburgh to hand in the visa, a slightly easier experience than I thought though the £108.40 did sting. Bird checked my form an said "there is a mistake that will be £5" .  :seal:

I have witnessed what you go through mate and again I doff my hat to you. If there is a prize for supporter of the year then you must be top of the list. I will also say the guy's that travel with you also deserve huge plaudits for helping you around.

Just now, gaspard said:

You manage a bite to eat anywhere nice in Edinburgh? or has all your Michelin kitty gone on roubles? 

Flew fae Dyce, had a ham & cheese toasty fae Costa not quite the same bonhomie as is found in the Leith waterfront :(

Just now, pete said:

I have witnessed what you go through mate and again I doff my hat to you. If there is a prise for supporter of the year then you must be top of the list. I will also say the guy's that travel with you also deserve huge plaudits for helping you around.

Aye, I couldn't do it without the unselfish assistance of others!

2 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Flew fae Dyce, had a ham & cheese toasty fae Costa not quite the same bonhomie as is found in the Leith waterfront :(

Flew fae Dyce?  thought you were in Auld Reekie today?  don't tell me you flew from Dyce to Edinburgh for a visa, private jet?  (don't laugh folks its not that long ago he was looking at a helicopter charter due to a wedding/Hampden clash)

1 minute ago, gaspard said:

Flew fae Dyce?  thought you were in Auld Reekie today?  don't tell me you flew from Dyce to Edinburgh for a visa, private jet?  (don't laugh folks its not that long ago he was looking at a helicopter charter due to a wedding/Hampden clash)

Alas today's fare was a KFC in Dundee on the way back :D

6 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

Alas today's fare was a KFC in Dundee on the way back :D

Ah, never mind, pretty soon you will have the gastronomic delights of beetroot soup and Golubtsy courtesy of Aeroflot..............yum, yum