FC Ufa given visas for their tie with Gers…

14 hours ago, Walterbear said:

I was thinking of the gate money too jfk. Given our financial requirements I’d probably go with the bye tho as it’s guaranteed. Not sure how they can process a whole teams visas in a day without some sort of reciprocity. 

I would probably accept the bye too if it were an option given that 3 home gates would then be guaranteed. But as it stands we have to negotiate Ufa and the gate money will be more than welcome for the club. Given our recent form and gathering momentum and their lack of form we have to be favourites. I suspect both Osijek and Maribor would soundly thrash them.

Who would have thought it just a couple of months ago?  Within touching distance of the group stage and strong favourites to get there. I hope we as good as kill it off on Thursday. I don't want a nerve wracking week before the away leg.

Make this group stage and there is no holding us back. We will have moved on to another level or perhaps more accurately returned to a level we previously occupied. 

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I would probably accept the bye too if it were an option given that 3 home gates would then be guaranteed. But as it stands we have to negotiate Ufa and the gate money will be more than welcome for the club. Given our recent form and gathering momentum and their lack of form we have to be favourites. I suspect both Osijek and Maribor would soundly thrash them.

Who would have thought it just a couple of months ago?  Within touching distance of the group stage and strong favourites to get there. I hope we as good as kill it off on Thursday. I don't want a nerve wracking week before the away leg.

Make this group stage and there is no holding us back. We will have moved on to another level or perhaps more accurately returned to a level we previously occupied. 

Hard not to get ahead of ourselves but if we do get through with momentum then we’d be a 4th seed folk would want to avoid in the group stages. 

2 hours ago, Walterbear said:

Hard not to get ahead of ourselves but if we do get through with momentum then we’d be a 4th seed folk would want to avoid in the group stages. 

I believe with the coefficient rules during qualification, since we defeated Maribor (who had coeff points of 22.500) we have adopted this score for the draw. That would result in us potentially being allocated to Pot 3.

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2018.html

If you look at the 4th qualifying round section on this page it shows us at 22.500 for the Ufa draw. However the potential Group stage's still show Ufa as they have assumed seeded teams would qualify. If we defeat Ufa, I believe we would replace them with a higher coefficient point total.