FC Ufa given visas for their tie with Gers…

10 minutes ago, True_Ger_1872 said:

I believe with the coefficient rules during qualification, since we defeated Maribor (who had coeff points of 22.500) we have adopted this score for the draw. That would result in us potentially being allocated to Pot 3.

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedel2018.html

If you look at the 4th qualifying round section on this page it shows us at 22.500 for the Ufa draw. However the potential Group stage's still show Ufa as they have assumed seeded teams would qualify. If we defeat Ufa, I believe we would replace them with a higher coefficient point total.

Each team in the draw will have their own co-efficient number because there will be no lapover between the play-off round and the actual draw for the group stages.

Ufa: 10.676

Rangers:  3.725

ie. if we qualify we'll be in pot 4.

Edited by buster.

9 minutes ago, buster. said:

Each team in the draw will have their own co-efficient number because there will be no lapover between the play-off round and the actual draw for the group stages.

Ufa: 10.676

Rangers:  3.725

ie. if we qualify we'll be in pot 4.

Building our coefficient back up this season would be a huge boost for the club going forward. That’s part of the reason I don’t mind playing Ufa. 

Just now, DMAA said:

Building our coefficient back up this season would be a huge boost for the club going forward. That’s part of the reason I don’t mind playing Ufa. 

It's a start but we need to do it over several seasons before we'll feel much benefit.

Hopefully it's put them off a bit. Judging by the fact they appear to have rested half their team at the weekend they must be treating progression in Europe as a top priority. Hopefully we'll have a repeat performance of a fortnight ago, even though we won't have Coulibaly ??

29 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Hopefully it's put them off a bit. Judging by the fact they appear to have rested half their team at the weekend they must be treating progression in Europe as a top priority. Hopefully we'll have a repeat performance of a fortnight ago, even though we won't have Coulibaly ??

What’s the story with Coulibaly? How late by is he out for?