[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 28, 43, 74)

Altering behaviour and expecting people to change until theyre more like your nationality is racist. That's what's happening here not some innocent name calling 

Same as having one rule for one set of nationals and another for others.

Edited by trublusince1982

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Are Scottish people seriously bothered about getting called Jocks?  

Deary me, what have we become.

Doesn't bother me but I have seen an Irishman become offended at being called a Paddy. And this same Irishman had been known to lump us all together as the 'Brits' and tag us with names a lot more uncomplimentary than Paddy.

I don't think suggesting Latinos have hot tempers is racist.  And I don't care if someone refers to me as a tight-fisted, drunken Jock.  

Morelos bring some of it on himself but his effort and goals more than make up for it.

7 hours ago, Scott7 said:

There are too many Englishmen to pin any particular label on them. I know what many SNP followers call them, though.

Seriously, are you offended if anyone calls you a mean Jock? Can we compete with Yorkshire tykes in meanness?

As someone who has lived in Yorkshire for many years, I can tell you that we don't get near Yorkshire folk for tight fistedness.  Another thing about Yorkshiremen - You can always tell a Yorkshire man, but you can't tell him much?

On 20/08/2018 at 13:02, trublusince1982 said:

I agree it's either xenophobia or racism

Broadfoot dives it's experience. Morelos dives or goes down easy it's typical of his behaviour.

Burke pulls back halliday and swings him to the ground, no booking and zero comment. Morelos does similar and he needs to sort his attitude out he's a liability.

Have also heard comments from commentators and sports journalists saying he has to change his face, I don't like the way he looks, he has a greeting face on him

Literally blamed him for the goal not being allowed seemingly his fault as he didn't hit it hard enough.

Only difference is he's foreign.

Ah right, so if Scottish fitba has a thing for different ethnicities, surely it’s across the board. Does Dembélé also experience this? Please, get this racial card, leftist shite away from this board.

35 minutes ago, Ser Barristan Selmy said:

Ah right, so if Scottish fitba has a thing for different ethnicities, surely it’s across the board. Does Dembélé also experience this? Please, get this racial card, leftist shite away from this board.

Leftist shite ?????

Aye no bother 

And dembele is french not North American??? just cause he's black did you pick him??????