Smith scraps Linfield game pre-season...

now now ... no need to try and get people to notice you and bite.....

Grow up for fucks sake!

Am i not allowed to have an opinion different to yours? I believe what i wrote, so im not going to change it for the likes of you!

Baffles me why anyone sees you as fit to moderate anything ... i can't see you fitting in nicely at the United Nations anytime soon! :confused:

Now, now ladies... Let's keep it nice.

FJ you said you didn't give a fluck how people would react. Doesn't look like it.

del: if you think someone is trying to bait other users, keep it private.

FJ you said you didn't give a fluck how people would react. Doesn't look like it.

I don't have any issue with someone disagreeing (many have since i posted) but i object to this personal provocation by this 'person'

It happens on a regular basis, but nothing is ever done - i've talked this place up to everyone, but i'm always let down when i see things like this happening!

Eh? How has he provoked you?

Personal disagreements happen on forums and we all usually deal with them without insulting each other. I don't think del insulted you there and if you can't deal with him pointing out your provoking post then I don't see what admin can't do about it.

As usual, I'd rather these issues were kept private. I've asked BOTH of you to stop the nonsense.

Eh? How has he provoked you?

Personal disagreements happen on forums and we all usually deal with them without insulting each other. I don't think del insulted you there and if you can't deal with him pointing out your provoking post then I don't see what admin can't do about it.

As usual, I'd rather these issues were kept private. I've asked BOTH of you to stop the nonsense.

Ah forget it, you clearly can't see past certain people on here!

once again, someone who is supposed to be moderating the board has looked to stir things up a bit, and if you think that's fine, then there is fuck all i can do to change your mind!

I understand that it's good to go over and play a game there sometimes as many fans travel from there. But many travel from England or even other countries like Holland too. Personally I'd rather play some more attractive pre-season games, such as the Ajax and Chelsea ones we have this year. We have to get a Hamburg or Utrecht one soon, woudl enjoy that.

As a neutral wanting to see some summer football whilst the proper football is on would want to watch Rangers - Linfield. I know there's not much of a market in this respect, but during a non-World Cup summer I like to catch the odd game if its decent teams. I can imagine neutrals watching Arsenals tournament this year. Getting involved in something like this would allow us to prepare properly for a new season and play some exciting games at teh same time bringing greater money and interest into the club.

I understand that it's good to go over and play a game there sometimes as many fans travel from there. But many travel from England or even other countries like Holland too. Personally I'd rather play some more attractive pre-season games, such as the Ajax and Chelsea ones we have this year. We have to get a Hamburg or Utrecht one soon, woudl enjoy that.

As a neutral wanting to see some summer football whilst the proper football is on would want to watch Rangers - Linfield. I know there's not much of a market in this respect, but during a non-World Cup summer I like to catch the odd game if its decent teams. I can imagine neutrals watching Arsenals tournament this year. Getting involved in something like this would allow us to prepare properly for a new season and play some exciting games at teh same time bringing greater money and interest into the club.

Pretty much agree with this. Just IMO but better opposition would be better than the Linfield game, whatever the reasons/polotics, regardless how good a weekend it may make.

Not really sure what to say about the arguments on this thread, I haven't found anything too untoward tbh and all seems a bit silly.