Ufa Away Live On RTV In UK

1 hour ago, rfb1872 said:

How quickly after FT is the full game uploaded to RTV? Could I avoid the result until after work and watch the 90 minutes "as live"??

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

I think you can watch it any time.

Best email them, info here:  https://rangers.co.uk/news/rangers-tv/ufa-away-live-on-rtv-in-uk/

I messaged one of the Rangers team about this, check the thread, should hopefully answer your question...

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

NB: Bluedell ... while I share the sentiment regarding "taking money away from the club", buying a game for 10 USDs or subscribing to RTV for the season for 300 USD is simply to much for quite a few non-UK chaps to invest.  What they do though is buying jerseys and scarfs every now and then.

How many that will watch the game "illegally" can't afford $10 to watch a game?

There may be a few but it wouldn't be a major issue for the vast majority.

8 hours ago, Bluedell said:

How many that will watch the game "illegally" can't afford $10 to watch a game?

There may be a few but it wouldn't be a major issue for the vast majority.

Out of my head I'd say half a handful of Germans and one Hungarian. Can't say about the rest that watch via youtube et al.

3 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Out of my head I'd say half a handful of Germans and one Hungarian. Can't say about the rest that watch via youtube et al.

If someone can afford to spend £60 on a nylon t-shirt, £7.49 for a match shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

16 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

If someone can afford to spend £60 on a nylon t-shirt, £7.49 for a match shouldn't be too much of a stretch.

That would assume that they will buy new shirts every season, when in fact they either get one for birthday or x-mas or utilize Amazon, where you can get them from Euro 20 upwards ... obviously not this season's or last's.

BTW, I don't support streams outside RTV et al ... and more often than not, RTV ain't streamed anyways. But that does not mean that there are people out there who can't afford it on that basis, or have VISA cards et al to actually pay it. When  they can support the club they love, they'll do it by different means and will do so.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

When I walk on a German car park and look at all the expensive cars as Audi BMW VW and  Mercedes then I wonder where the money comes from as I know the ordinary Germans are not that well paid. Many Germans cross the border to work in Holland because the wages are far higher in Holland as in Germany. Also the jobless payments are far higher in Holland as in Germany. I can obviously only talk about my field of employment and have no idea about more learned positions.

Just been reading a quote from Gerrard saying that they will be staying on UK time which I think in the circumstances is the smart thing to do. Ufa is 4 hours ahead of the UK so if they were going to bed at say 10pm UK time they will be up till 2am local time.

That will be 13 hours before kick off.