[FT] Ufa 1 - 1 Rangers (Ejaria 9)

2 minutes ago, Frankie said:

So frustrating!

Start perfectly with a great goal and are strolling the game before an offside equaliser got them back in the game.

Fair enough, keep it tight but instead we seem to lose the plot defensively and lack any sort of organisation at times.  Then, incredibly, Morelos proceeds to get sent off via two of the most petty and childish yellow cards I've seen.  The absolute last thing we needed with an hour of the game still to go and I hope he's hammered for it as it's totally unacceptable.

Hopefully we're much better organised for the second half.  Flanagan and Tav need to read balls in behind better and Arfield really needs to get into the game too.  Kent off for Lafferty would probably be a good idea as well.

A long, long 45mins ahead with ten men and I can't believe I'm saying that again.

I'd agree with you except for the Kent sub you mention I'd rather he was on to help Flanagan who has looked lost against their pace. Kent brings that and can help in there.

Feed started working just after my last post, and we were cruising until another terrible decision when they are clearly offside but are allowed to run on and score. 

Then Morelos, although stupid in the extreme to kick the ball away it was never a foul so you can understand the frustration but you have to be more professional than that, then the petulant refusal to go to the red to get his booking allows the ref to give another yellow. Most refs would just show the yellow from 10 yards away and get on with it but this guy decides otherwise. 

• Frankie changed the title to Ufa 1 - 1 Rangers (Ejaria 9)
1 minute ago, Big Jaws said:

Goldson is fine when the ball is in front of him but anything over his head and he lacks pace to recover the last two matches have shown that.

Probably explains why we sit too deep at times.

Generally we're lacking organisation and players look a bit lost.